Marketing site & Secure pages for AMEX & Wal-Mart’s co-branded prepaid card.
I worked directly with client to create estimates, problem solve, & manage resources on our end.
- First AMEX website hosted on 3rd party servers.
- I created a server setup & deployment that could handle millions of visitors.
- Custom PHP app routed content & simplified continuous improvement.
- Met strict standards for ADA accessibility, SEO, & Page Speed.
- Passed AMEX security tests.
- Setup alerts, logs & worked round the clock with AMEX/Serve’s NOC to prevent downtime.
- I contributed to design & UX/UI for both website & mobile apps.
- Responsible for asset creation for the Bluebird iOS & Android mobile app.
- Worked with consultants at Omniture, AMEX DNS services & DoubleClick.
- Directed design updates sent to client.
- Estimated updates & created delivery timelines for client.
- Optimized simutanous updates between mutiple SVN branches for efficiency.
- Maintained for 5+ years, including a rebranding, with successful continuous integration.
Role: Technical Lead
Live Site: https://bluebird.com/